Aims and Scope
Borneo Journal of Pharmacy is an international scientific journal published four times a year (in February, May, August, and November) onward February 2020 by the Institute for Research and Community Services Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya. Borneo Journal of Pharmacy accepts scientific articles in the form of original research articles, short communication, reviews, and mini-reviews from anyone without any discrimination, as long as they submit articles that meet scientific principles.
As a distinctive feature, the Borneo Journal of Pharmacy prioritizes research articles conducted on the island of Borneo (consisting of Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei Darussalam), as well as those conducted by researchers from institutions on the island of Borneo. In every volume, there are always articles written by authors from the island of Borneo. However, articles from researchers outside the island of Borneo are also welcome.
Borneo Journal of Pharmacy publishes various scientific articles covering Pharmaceutical Sciences, in the field but not limited to:
- Pharmacology-Toxicology, including pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacotherapy, and toxicology.
- Pharmacognosy-Phytochemistry, including pharmacognosy, phytochemistry, ethnobotany, and ethnopharmacology.
- Pharmaceutical, including biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical technology, formulations, and biotechnology.
- Analytical Pharmacy-Medicinal Chemistry, including pharmaceutical chemistry, chemical analysis, medicinal chemistry, bioinformatics, pharmacy physics, pharmaceutical analysis, and method validation.
- Microbiology Pharmacy, including the test for antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral activity.
- Natural Product Development, including testing the pharmacological activity of extracts, fractions, and plant isolates.
- Clinical-Community Pharmacy, including monitoring usage, side effects, counseling, and evaluation of drug use.
- Management Pharmacy, including drug management, drug use profiles, pharmaceutical administration, and marketing.