Konsumsi Kalsium Mencegah Kejadian Preeklamsia
Calcium Consumption to Prevent Preeclampsia
Preeclampsia is a midwifery problem that has become one of the leading causes of death besides bleeding and infection. Calcium consumption is one program to meet pregnant women’s calcium needs and prevent preeclampsia during pregnancy. They determined the effect of calcium consumption on preeclampsia incidence in the Working Areas of Menteng Public Health Center and Kereng Bangkirai Public Health Center. This was analytical observational research with a prospective cohort design. The research sample was 88 pregnant women in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters. The instrument for collecting the women’s basic data was an observational sheet. The number of tables consumed was a medication compliance card, and stress and anxiety levels were measured by DASS 42. Blood pressure was measured using a sphygmomanometer, mercury, and dan protein in urine using a urine glucose protein test. The data analysis was performed descriptively using chi-square and logistic regression. Calcium consumption affected preeclampsia incidence with a P-value of 0.012 RR 0.025. Calcium consumption affects preeclampsia incidence.
2. Aamer I., Afsan J., Julfiqar A. (2011). Role of calcium supplementation during pregnancy in reducing risk of developing gestational hypertensive disorders: a metaanalysis of studies from developing countries. BMC public health 11. suppl 3. S18.
3. Albertus I. Brilian (2016) ‘Pengaruh Suplementasi Kalsium Pada Pasien Maternal Selama Kehamilan Terhadap Kelahiran Prematur Di Rumah Sakit Panti Rapih Yogyakarta’.
4. Ahsan T, Banu S, Nahar Q, Ahsan M, Khan MN, Islam SN (2013). Serum Trace Elements Levels in Preeclampsia and Eclampsia: Correlation with the Pregnancy Disorder. Biol Trace Elem Res 152. 327-332.
5. Zuzana A., Sifa O., Razif A. (2009). Vascular and cellular calcium in normal and hypertensive pregnancy. Curr Clin Pharmacol 1.23-28.
6. Lovibond, S.H & Lovibond, P.F. 1995. Manual for the Depression Anxiety Stres Scales. The Psychology Foundation of Australia Inc.
7. Bilano, V.l., Ota, E., Ganchimeg, t., Mori, R.& Souza,J.P.2014.Risk Factors of Pre-eclampsia/Eclampsia and Its Adverse Outcomes in Low-and Middle-Income Countries:A WHO Secondary analysis. PLoS ONE,9(3):1-9
8. Yulianti, L dan Fikawati, S., 2008. Preeklamsia Berat di RSUd bayu Asih Purwakarta, Journal Kesehatan Masyarakat Nasional Vol 3 No 1.
9. Shamsi,U. Saleem, S and Nisthter, N (2013) Epidemiology and risk factor ofe preclamsia; an overview af observational studie. al Ameen J Med Sci, Vol 6(4):292-300.
10. El-Moselhy, E., Khaliga,H.O., Amer,SM., Mohammad, KI and Abd El-Aal,HM (2011) Risk factor and Impacts of preeclamsia: An Epidemological Study among Pregnant Mother in Cairo, Egypt. Journal of American Science, Vol 7(5)
11. Durst, J.K., Tuuli, M.G., Stout, M.J., macones, G. A. & cahil, A.G. (2016) Degree of obesity at delivery and risk preeclampsia with severe feature. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
12. North, RA., Cowan,LME., Dekker,GA., Poston,L., Chan,EHY., Stewart,AW., Black MA., Taylor,RS., Walker,JJ., Baker,PN and Kenny LC (2011) Clinical risk predition for pre-eclamsia in nuliiparous women:depelopment of model in nternational prospetive cohort BMJ,1-11 pages.
13. Saputri, D. E. (2010) ‘Hubungan Stres Dengan Hipertensi Pada Penduduk Di Indonesia Tahun 2007 (Analisis Data Riskesdas 2007)’, 2007, pp. 1–92. Available at: lib.ui.ac.id/file?file=digital/20307276...Hubungan stres...pdf.
14. Khaing, W, Vallibhakara AS, Tantrakul Visasiri, Vallibhakara O , Rattanasiri S, McEvoy M , Attia J and Thakkinstian A (2017) ‘Calcium and Vitamin D Supplementation for Prevention of Preeclampsia: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-Analysis’, Nutrients, 9(10), p. 1141. doi: 10.3390/nu9101141.
15. Hofmeyr, JG. LawrieTA, Atallah ÁN, Duley L,Torloni MR (2014) ‘Calcium supplementation during pregnancy for preventing hypertensive disorders and related problems’, Cochrane Database of Systematic
Copyright (c) 2022 Evy Kasanova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All rights reserved. This publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording.