Hubungan Pengetahuan tentang Gizi terhadap Status Gizi Remaja
Relationship of Nutritional Knowledge to Nutritional Status Teenage
Nutrition knowledge is knowledge about selecting ingredients, good food, and daily consumption. Nutritional status is an expression of a person’s nutrition in certain variables, namely poor nutritional status, malnutrition, overnutrition, and obesity. Lack of knowledge about the contributions of nutrition from various types of food will cause health and productivity problems in adolescents it is known that knowledge of nutrition provides provision for adolescents on how to choose healthy foods and understand that food is closely related to nutrition and health. This study aimed to determine the relationship between knowledge of nutrition on nutritional status in adolescents aged 15-18 years. The method used is the literature review research design, with the research subjects being adolescents aged 15-18 years, the literature search using google scholar with literature published in 2017-2020, and literature that is found to be screened based on the inclusion criteria, as well as the analytical method used namely descriptive or narrative that explains narrative in a narrative the findings of the literature. In this study, it was found that from the six journals analyzed; four journals stated a relationship between knowledge about nutrition on the nutritional status of adolescents with each p-value (0,003, 0,0001, 0,001, and 0,021). Then two journals stated that there was no relationship between nutrition knowledge on the nutritional status of adolescents, with p-values of 0,619 and 0,147. There is a significant relationship between knowledge about nutrition with attitudes and behavior in choosing the food consumed. While not their significant relationship because of the lack of applying the knowledge possessed in everyday life.
2. BPOM RI (2013) ‘Pedoman Pangan Jajanan Anak Sekolah Untuk Pencapaian Gizi Seimbang’, Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan Republik Indonesia, pp. 1–23.
3. Fitriani Rika et al. (2020) ‘Makro Dengan Status Gizi Pada Siswa The Relationship Between Balanced Nutrition Knowledge, Body Images, Sufficiency Level Of Energy and Macro Nutrition With Nutritional Status’, (1).
4. Fiona Watson, K. P. (2019) Kajian Sektor Kesehatan Pembangunan Gizi di Indonesia, Kementerian PPN/Bappenas.
5. Nursalam et al. (2020) Pedoman Penyusunan Skripsi- Literature Review Dan Tesis - Systematic Review.
6. Hepti Muliyati, Ahmil, L. M. (2019) ‘Hubungan Citra Tubuh, Aktivitas Fisik, Dan Pengetahuan Gizi Seimbang Dengan Status Gizi Remaja Putri’, 2.
7. Sutrio (2017) ‘Status Gizi Siswa Sekolah Menengah Atas Global Madani Kota Bandar Lampung Tahun 2016’, 11(1), pp. 1–4.
8. Pantaleon, M. G. (2019) ‘Hubungan Pengetahuan Gizi Dan Kebiasaan Makan Dengan Status Gizi Remaja Putri Di Sma Negeri II Kota Kupang’, 3(September), p. 8.
9. Noviyanti, R. D. and Dewi Marfuah (2017) ‘Hubungan Pengetahuan Gizi, Aktivitas Fisk, dan Pola Makan terhadap Status Gizi Remaja di Kelurahan Purwosari Laweyan Surakarta’, University Research Colloquium Universitas Muhammadiyah Magelang,pp.421426.Availableat: http://journal.ummgl.ac.id/index.php/urecol/article/view/1059.
10. Dewi, S. R. (2013) ‘Hubungan Antara Pengetahuan Gizi, Sikap Terhadap Gizi dan Pola Komsumsi Siswa Kelas XII Program Keahlian Jasa Boga di SMK Negeri 6 Yogyakarta’, Universitas Negri Yogyakarta, pp. 1–91.
Copyright (c) 2022 Peka Yani Lestari, Lensi Natalia Tambunan, Rizki Muji Lestari
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All rights reserved. This publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording.