Analisis Perbedaan Peningkatan Pengetahuan pada Penyuluhan Kesehatan Menggunakan Survivor dengan Non Survivor tentang SADARI pada Wanita Usia Subur di Kota Palangka Raya
Analysis of Differences in Knowledge Improvement in Health Education by Survivor with Non Survivor about SADARI on Woman in Their Fertile Period in the City of Palangka Raya
Cancer is one of the leading causes of death around the world. The government’s efforts in the early detection of breast cancer have not been achieved. The purpose of the study is to analyze the improvement difference in knowledge of health education by survivors with the non-survivors of SADARI on women in their fertile period. This study used quasi-experimental research, with a pretest-posttest control group design. There were 78 respondents of 20-30 years old women in their fertile period that were randomly selected in the Prenggan district. This study used a questionnaire of knowledge and attitude of SADARI, skill assessment form of SADARI, modules, and leaflets. The data was analyzed using the Independent sample T-test. There was a significant difference in knowledge improvement between survivor and non-survivor (activist) counseling with ρ = 0.005 <0.05. Survivors as a resource are better in improving knowledge about SADARI on women in their fertile period.
2. Departermen kesehatan RI. (2009). buku paket pelatihan kader kesehatan dan tokoh masyarakat dalam pengembangan desa siaga. Jakarta: Depkes RI.
3. Michael P. O’Donnell. (2009). Workplace Health Promotion Why Is Importain And What Works Best. American Journal of Health Promotion, 1, 1(updated from Michael P. O’Donnell (1986), Definition of Health Promotion), 4–5.
4. I.P, M. M., & Hartini, N. (2012). Post-traumatic Growth pada Pasien Kanker Payudara Pasca Mastektomi Usia Dewasa Madya. Jurnal Psikologi Klinis Dan Kesehatan Mental, 1(2), 67–71.
5. Rahmat Jalaludin. (2009). Psikologi Komunikasi. bandung: Pt Remaja Rosdakarya
6. Yunus Winoto. (2015). The Application of Source Credibility Theory in Studies about Library Services Penerapan Teori Kredibilitas Sumber (Source of Credibity) Dalam Penelitian-penelitian Layanan Perpustakaan, 5 no 2. https://doi.org/P-ISSN : 2089-6549 E-ISSN : 2582-2182
7. Olumatosin, O. (2012). Primary health care nurses ’ knowledge practice and client teaching of early detection measures of breast cancer in Ibadan.
Copyright (c) 2022 Rena Oki Alestari, Meyska Widyandini, Lelly Oktarina
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All rights reserved. This publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording.