Hubungan Kondisi Lingkungan Rumah dengan Kejadian Tuberkulosis (TB) Paru
Relationship with House Environmental Conditions Event of Tuberculosis (TB) Lungs
Pulmonary tuberculosis, or pulmonary TB, is an infectious disease caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (M. Tuberculosis). Pulmonary TB bacteria spread to other people through transmission or airflow (sputum of smear-positive pulmonary TB patients) when the patient coughs or sneezes. In addition, it impacts the individual and the sufferer's family, namely the psychological effect in the form of decreased support, anxiety, or low self-confidence. The World Health Organization (WHO), in its 2018 Annual report on global TB Control, stated that there were ten countries categorized as high-burden countries for pulmonary tuberculosis, namely Indonesia in third place with 842,000 TB cases. According to the WHO 2018, the incidence of tuberculosis in Indonesia in 2017 was 319 per 100,000 population, and the death rate for tuberculosis patients was 40 per 100,000 population. The condition of the home environment is very influential on the transmission of pulmonary TB disease. These include roofs, floors, walls, availability of windows, ventilation, lighting, and occupancy density. Objective: The purpose of this study was to determine the relationship between home environment conditions and the incidence of pulmonary TB. Using the literature review method. Search journals using an academic database, namely Google Scholar, published in 2018-2020 using Indonesian and English. The research analysis results showed that six research journals had a relationship with the relationship between home environmental conditions and the incidence of pulmonary tuberculosis. Based on the results of research using the literature review method, there is a relationship between home ecological conditions, including ventilation, occupancy density, and lighting, with the incidence of pulmonary tuberculosis (TB).
2. Bela Purnama Dewi, S. T. (2020). Hubungan PEngetahuan Dan Sikap Penderita Tuberkulosis Paru Dengan Kepatuhan Berobat Di Poli Paru Rumah Sakit Siloam Palembang Tahun 2020. Jurnal Kesehatan Dan Pembangunan, 16-22.
3. Profil Dinas Kesehatan Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah . (2019). Dinas Kesehatan Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah.
4. Apriliani, N. A. (2020). Hubungan Kondisi Fisik Rumah Dengan Kejadian Penyakit TB Paru Di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Simomulyo Kota Surabaya Tahun 2019. Gema Lingkungan Kesehatan, 33-38.
5. Hayana et al (2020). Hubungan Kondisi Lingkungan Rumah Dan Perilaku Anggota Keluarga Dengan Suspek Tb Paru Di Kelurahan Harapan Tani Kabupaten Indragiri HiliR. Jurnal Kesehatan Global, Vol. 3, No. 3, September 2020 : 91-99.
6. Reva Mardianti (2020). Hubungan Faktor Kesehatan Lingkungan Rumah Terhadap Kejadian Tuberkulosis Paru. NATURALIS – Jurnal Penelitian Pengelolaan Sumberdaya Alam dan Lingkungan.
7. Nyimas Surya Pamungkas, (2018). Hubungan Antara Kondisi Fisik Rumah Dan Riwayat . STIKES Bhakti Husada Mulia Madiun 2018, 10-11.
Copyright (c) 2022 Meko Indri Yosua, Fitriani Ningsih, Riska Ovany
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All rights reserved. This publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording.