Efektivitas Terapi Bermain Menggambar terhadap Kecemasan Anak Usia Sekolah 6-12 Tahun di Ruang Perawatan Anak Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Konawe
The Effectiveness of Drawing Play Therapy on Anxiety of School Age Children 6-12 Years in the Child Care Room of Konawe Regional General Hospital
The reactions shown by children undergoing hospitalization or hospitalization are generally not cooperative during treatment. Drawing play therapy is an alternative that can be used in play therapy to increase stimulation and reduce anxiety due to hospitalization during hospitalization. This study aimed to determine the effectiveness of drawing play therapy on the anxiety of school-aged children 6-12 years in the pediatric care room at the Konawe General Hospital. This type of research is a quasi-experimental design with a nonequivalent control group pre-test and post-test design. The sample in this study was 68 respondents, with a consecutive sampling technique. The method of analysis used a statistical paired sample t-test. The results showed that the results of the pre-test anxiety in the experimental group showed a mean = of 21.55 and a post-test mean = of 10.09 with a t value = 13,247. In contrast, the control group means = 22.00 and the post-test mean = 22.00 with a t value = 0.423, so the experimental group's Positive value decreases children's anxiety after the intervention. While the p-value of pre-test and post-test in the experimental group is 0.000 and the control group is 0.676, where the value is significant (0.000 <0.05), then H0 is rejected, meaning that in the experimental group, Drawing Play Therapy is effective in reducing the anxiety of school-aged children 6- 12 years old.
2. Gerungan, N., 2020. Pengaruh Terapi Bermain Mewarnai Gambar Terhadap Tingkat Kecemasan Anak Usia Prasekolah Akibat Hospitalisasi Di Rsup. Prof. Dr. R. D. Kandou Manado. J. Sk. Keperawatan 62 Hlm 105-113. https://doi.org/doi: 10.35974/jsk.v6i2.2404.
3. American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), 2016. Patient and Family-Centered Care and the Pediatrican’s Role.
4. Badan Pusat Statistik, 2018. Statistik Indonesia 2018.
5. Andriana D., 2011. Tumbuh Kembang dan Terapi Bermain Anak. Salemba Medika, Jakarta.
6. Dharma Kelena, 2015. Metodologi Penelitian Keperawatan, Panduan Melaksanakan dan Menerapkan Hasil Penelitian. Trans Info Media, Jakarta.
7. Novais, M.C.M., Victor, D.S., Rodrigues, D. da S., Freitas, B.O., Barreto, N.M.P.V., Mendes, D. de J. da S., Saquetto, M.B., 2021. Factors Associated With De-Hospitalization Of Children And Adolescents With Complex Chronic Condition. Rev. Paul. Pediatr. 39, e2020118. https://doi.org/10.1590/1984-0462/2021/39/2020118
8. Lina Indrawaty, 2013. Pengaruh Pemberian Terapi Aktivitas Bermain Terhadap Tingkat Kecemasan Anak Usia Toodler Akibat Hospitalisasi Di Ruang Rawat Inap Anak RSUD Kota Bekasi. J. Keperawatan Unsyiah.
9. Souza, R.L.A. de, Mutti, C.F., Santos, R.P. dos, Oliveira, D.C. de, Okido, A.C.C., Jantsch, L.B., Neves, E.T., 2021. Hospitalization perceived by children and adolescents undergoing cancer treatment. Rev. Gaúcha Enferm. 42, e20200122. https://doi.org/10.1590/1983-1447.2021.20200122
Copyright (c) 2022 Anisa Purnamasari, Amzal Mortin Andas, Ashar Prima, Desrinah Harahap
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All rights reserved. This publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording.