Aspek Kognitif Penyandang Disabilitas
Cognitive Aspects of Persons with Disabilities
All children can think. However, some of them have difficulties in optimizing their thinking functions on account of their level of intelligence is below of average. This study aims to describe the cognitive aspects possessed by children with intellectual barriers. It was a qualitative method, and the subjects were three people who belong to the second grade of elementary school. Results of this study show deficiencies in the ability to remember lessons at school. The level of below average intelligence is one of the causes the teachings given by the teacher is equivalent to lessons for first-grade students in elementary school. Even the equivalent of students in kindergarten. However, subjects can carry out other activities.
Harahap, R.R. dan Bustanuddin. 2015. Perlindungan Hukum Terhadap penyandang disabilitas menurut Convention On The Rights Of Persons With Disabilities (CRPD). Jurnal Inovatif. Volume VIII, Nomor I, Pp. 17-29
Ningsih, E.R. 2014. Mainstreaming Isu Disabilitas di Masyarakat dalam Kegiatan Penelitian maupun Pengabdian pada Masyarakat di STAIN Kudus. Jurnal Penelitian, Vol. 8, No. 1, Pp. 71-92
Pawestri, Aprilina. 2017. Hak Penyandang Disabilitas dalam Perspektif HAM Internasional dan HAM Nasional. Era Hukum. Vol. 2, Nomor 1, Pp. 164-182
Retnaningsih, Ira & Hidayat, Rahmat. 2012. Representasi Sosial tentang Disabilitas Intelektual pada Kelompok Teman Sebaya. Jurnal Psikologi. Vol. 39, No. 1. Pp. 13-24
Riadin, Agung; Misyanto; Usop, D.S. 2017. Karakteristik Anak Berkebutuhan Khusus di Sekolah Dasar Negeri (Inklusif) di Palangka Raya. Anterior Jurnal. Vol 17, Issue 1, Pp. 22-27
Setyaningsih, R dan Gutama, Th.A. 2016. Pengembngan Kemandirian Bagi kaum Difabel : Studi Kasus pada Peran Paguyuban Sehati dalam Upaya Pengembnagan Kemandirian bagi Kaum Difabel di Kabupaten Sukoharjo. Jurnal Sosiologi DILEMA, Vol. 31, No. 1, Pp. 42-52
Syafile, Inu Kencana. 2010. Pengantar Filsafat. Bandung. PT. Refika Aditama
Undang-undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 8 Tahun 2016 Tentang Penyandang Disabilitas
Utari, Retno, .......... Taksonomi Bloom : Apa dan Bagaimana Menggunakannya. Widyaiswara Madya. Pusdiklat KNPK
Copyright (c) 2019 Dwi Sari Usop, Suniati Suniati, Dina Fariza Tryani Syarif
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License