Edukasi Penggunaan Obat Saat Bulan Ramadhan Ditinjau dari Kesehatan dan Kaidah Islam di Lingkungan Warga Aisyiyah Kota Palangka Raya
Education on the Use of Medicines during Ramadhan in Terms of Health and Islamic Principles in the Citizens of Aisyiyah, Palangka Raya City
Fasting is defined as worship holding back or abstaining from eating, drinking, and all things that cancel it, starting from dawn to sunset. Although obligatory, fasting has rukhsah (relief), which can be withdrawn, for example, in conditions that can endanger the safety of life or health if fasting is continued. Muslims who undergo fasting can have different medical conditions, for example, patients with hypertension, diabetes mellitus, peptic ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease, inflammatory bowel disease, lung disease, heart disease, kidney disease, and pregnancy. Therefore, knowledge of fasting and its effects on various medical conditions. Not many people understand very well about the rules of using drugs when fasting so that therapy does not go well, whereas illness that is not appropriately treated will disrupt our fasting. The solution offered is the existence of this service can provide an understanding to the citizens of Aisyiyah in the city of Palangka Raya about how to use drugs in the month of Ramadan in terms of health science and terms of Islamic principles.
Andy, S. 2018. Hakikat Puasa Ramadhan dalam Perspektif Tasawuf (Tafsir Q.S Al-Baqarah: 183). Ibn Abbas: Jurnal Ilmu Alquran dan Tafsir. 1(1):1-17. http://dx.doi.org/10.9876/jia.v1i1.1895
Azizi, F. 2010. Islamic fasting and health. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. 56(4):273-282. https://doi.org/10.1159/000295848
Azizi, F. 2002. Research in Islamic fasting and health. Annals of Saudi Medicine. 22(3-4):186-191. https://doi.org/10.5144/0256-4947.2002.186
Dermawan, O. 2013. Pendidikan Karakter Siswa Melalui Ibadah Puasa. Edukasia: Jurnal Penelitian Pendidikan Islam. 8(2):229-248. http://dx.doi.org/10.21043/edukasia.v8i2.752
Firmansyah, M.A. 2010. Pengaruh Puasa Ramadhan pada Beberapa Kondisi Kesehatan. CDK (Cermin Dunia Kedokteran). 42(7):510-515.
Gitawati, R. 2008. Interaksi Obat Dan Beberapa Implikasinya. Media Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan. 18(4):175-184.
Kastolani. 2016. Ibadah Ritual Dalam Menanamkan Akhlak Remaja. INJECT: Interdisciplinary Journal of Communication. 1(2):127-144. https://doi.org/10.18326/inject.v1i2.127-144
Natalia, A. Sulistyaningsih. 2018. Review Artikel: Puasa Ramadhan Dan Diabetes Melitus. Farmaka. 16(1):331-336. https://doi.org/10.24198/jf.v16i1.17498
Subrata, S.A., Dewi, M.V. 2017. Puasa Ramadhan Dalam Perspektif Kesehatan: Literatur Review. Khazanah: Jurnal Studi Islam dan Humaniora. 15(1):235-256. http://dx.doi.org/10.18592/khazanah.v15i2.1139
Copyright (c) 2019 Rabiatul Adawiyah, Agustinawati Umaternate, Risqika Yuliatantri Paramawidhita
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License