Pelatihan Keterampilan Berbicara Bahasa Indonesia bagi Mahasiswa dari Thailand di Universitas Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya
Indonesian Language Course for Speaking Skill for Thai Students in Muhammadiyah University of Palangkaraya
AbstractIndonesian speaking skills is essential for foreign students from Thailand who was educated in Indonesia, especially at Muhammadiyah University of Palangkaraya. Through skills for speaking Indonesian properly, Thai students were able to communicate with people residing in the vicinity. Particularly, in understanding the course material and expression. Indonesian language course for speaking skill for Thai students in Muhammadiyah University of Palangkaraya aims to make the students able to recognize and understand the diversity of Indonesian and serves as a science to improve impaired speech in the Indonesian language, which will also affect the ability to write Indonesian. Through course, Muhammadiyah University of Palangkaraya students’ who came from Thailand has been quite able to recite the alphabet and make a simple sentence that can be used in communications. However, this ability stills needs to be aharpened in order to become proficient communicate using Indonesian.
Pusat Bahasa Departemen Pendidikan Nasional. 2008. Kamus Bahasa Indonesia. Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Suharyanti. 2011. Pengantar Keterampilan Berbicara. Surakarta: Yuma Pustaka.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License