Pendidikan Jurnalisme Warga (Citizen Journalism) pada Siswa di SMA Muhammadiyah 2 Kalampangan, Palangka Raya
Citizen Journalism Education for Students at Muhammadiyah 2 High School Kalampangan, Palangka Raya
Citizen journalism or citizen journalism can now be done by anyone, anywhere, without special knowledge in delivering the news. This can be a severe problem because some citizen journalists only deliver news that occurs around the real world without fulfilling the news elements, namely 5W + 1H, and do not understand the journalistic code of ethics. So that the news delivered can violate the rules in journalism. Citizen journalism education action is needed to solve problems in most people in Indonesia, especially among students of SMA Muhammadiyah 2 Kalampangan, Palangkaraya. For this reason, all students must be able to participate in making social media a means of journalism by using journalism principles such as writing procedures and journalistic code of ethics. This citizen journalism education program, is a program in educating high school students using social media to become professional citizen journalists and can be used as a reference for the community in Kalampangan in obtaining information around their environment. It is hoped that in the future, the students of SMA Muhammadiyah 2 Palangkaraya can apply citizen journalism education into their daily life and be able to transmit it to the community around Kalampangan village.
Jailani, J. 2015. Sistem Demokrasi di Indonesia Ditinjau Dari Sudut Hukum Ketatanegaraan. Inovatif. 8(1):134-147.
Juditha, C. 2013. Akurasi Berita dalam Jurnalisme Online (Kasus Dugaan Korupsi Mahkamah Konstitusi di Portal Berita Detiknews). 16(3):145-154. http://dx.doi.org/10.30818/jpkm.2013.1160301
Jusuf, A. 2017. Revitalisasi Jurnalisme Komunitas. Jurnal Komodifikasi : Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi. 5(1):73-85.
Luqman, Y., Hasfi, N. 2010. Citizen Journalism. Forum. 2(2):1-63.
Macharashvili, N. 2012. Citizen journalism and traditional media: 5Ws & 1H. Thesis. Coventry: University of Warwick.
Nasution, Z. 2007. Bahasa sebagai Alat Komunikasi Politik dalam Rangka Mempertahankan Kekuasaan. Sodality : Jurnal Sosiologi Pedesaan. 1(3):445-464. https://doi.org/10.22500/sodality.v1i3.5897
Sari, W.P., Paramita, S. 2018. Citizen Journalism dalam Menanggulangi Masalah Sosial. Jurnal PkM Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat. 1(2):170-178. http://dx.doi.org/10.30998/jurnalpkm.v1i02.2487
Sukartik, D. 2016. Peran Jurnalisme Warga Dalam Mengakomodir Aspirasi Masyarakat. Jurnal Dakwah Risalah. 27(1):10-16. http://dx.doi.org/10.24014/jdr.v27i1.2508
Winarni, N., Lestari, R.D. 2019. Netizen News Sources in the Journalistic Ethics Perspective (Case Study in Online Media Jogja.tribunnews.com). Jurnal Pekommas. 4(1):85-96. http://dx.doi.org/10.30818/jpkm.2019.2040109
Yuniati, Y., Rachmiatie, A. 2006. Komitmen Wartawan Terhadap Jurnalistik Publik. Mimbar : Jurnal Sosial dan Pembangunan. 22(1):52-92. https://doi.org/10.29313/mimbar.v22i1.201
Copyright (c) 2020 Srie Rosmilawati, Indah Tri Handayani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License