Penyuluhan Manajemen Budidaya Ikan pada Usaha Dagang di Kota Palangka Raya
The Counseling of Cultivation Fish Management in Trade Bussiness in Palangka Raya City
AbstractManagement must be keen in making decisions, especially regarding sales. The purpose of this activity is to provide information to the community, especially the fish cultivations in the town of Palangka Raya on the management of fish cultivation as a material consideration in decision making in order to increase its profits. Implementation of the activities carried out by providing counseling to residents fish cultivations and a number of students who participate in these activities. Community service is implemented by budget on Year 2015. Community service was implemented during 2 (two) months and the providing counseling implemented one fullday at 07.00 pm until 17.00 pm. Activities begin with the opening, provision of material and followed by discussion and questions. The material presented in this counseling regarding information on how aquaculture, which produces high value, include; corporate management, financial management and marketing management. This activity was successfully implemented for their excellent response and high motivation of the participants as well as can be seen from the presence of ladies and gentleman and teenagers who are developing fish cultivations on the home page or in land they had prepared
Simamora, Henry. 2012. Akuntansi Manajemen. Edisi III. Star Gate Publisher. Duri, Riau.
Supriyono. 2001. Akuntansi Manajemen 3: Proses Pengendalian Manajemen Edisi 1. Yogyakarta: STIE YKPN.
Sutrisno, Hadi. 1996. Metodologi Research I. Yogyakarta: Andi Ofset.
Ticoalu, Nancy. 2014. Penerapan Informasi Akuntansi Deferensial Dalam Pengambilan Keputusan Terhadap Pesanan Khusus Pada UD. Vanela. Jurnal EMBA. No. l. Vol.2.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License