Peningkatan Kesadaran Penggunaan Produk Halal di Kalangan Remaja Kota Palangka Raya
Increased Awareness of the Use of Halal Products among Adolescent Palangkaraya City
The rise of the circulation of cosmetics and food products in the community, especially among millennial adolescents, is increasingly rife, let alone supported by advances in technology that everything can be obtained only by using a finger on a mobile keypad or other electronic media. Millennial adolescents from observations often pay less attention to the halal of a product whether it is food or cosmetics. People's behavior when buying products is sometimes only based on the orientation of the product they like. In line with the enactment of Law Number 33 of Halal Product Guarantee (RUU-JPH), 2014 which one of the articles states that all products must be halal certified, then halal awareness of a product is absolutely necessary. This is reinforced by the latest Halal Product Guarantee Act (JPH) so that many Halal Examining Institutions (LPH) are now appearing. Therefore, it is very important to conduct socialization and awareness of halal through community service programs. Increased halal awareness is conveyed in a number of materials, namely introduction to halal certification, the latest certification policy, SJH criteria, and halal and thoyyib principles in food and cosmetics products. The results of this training improve participants' understanding of halal awareness. The motivation of young participants who have a small industrial business to do halal certification of their products is also increasing. So that it is necessary to follow up on this activity is the process of halal certification assistance.
Ambali, A.R., Bakar, A.N. 2014. People's Awareness on Halal Foods and Products: Potential Issues for Policy-makers. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 121:3-25. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.1104
Fadzlillah, N.A., Man, Y.B.C., Jamaludin, M.A., Rahman, S.A., Al-Kahtani, H.A. 2011. Halal Food Issues from Islamic and Modern Science Perspectives. In 2nd International Conference on Humanities, Historical and Social Sciences. 159-163. Singapore: IACSIT Press.
Hasan, K.N.S. 2014. Kepastian Hukum Sertifikasi Dan Labelisasi Halal Produk Pangan. Jurnal Dinamika Hukum. 14(2):228-238. http://dx.doi.org/10.20884/1.jdh.2014.14.2.292
Hidayat, A.S., Siradj, M. 2015. Sertifikasi Halal dan Sertifikasi Non Halal pada Produk Pangan Industri. Ahkam: Jurnal Ilmu Syariah. 15(2):199-210. http://dx.doi.org/10.15408/ajis.v15i2.2864
Noordin, N., Noor, N.L.M., Samicho, Z. 2014. Strategic Approach to Halal Certification System: An Ecosystem Perspective. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 121:79-95. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.1110
Ramlan, Nahrowi. 2013. Sertifikasi Halal Sebagai Penerapan Etika Bisnis Islami Dalam Upaya Perlindungan Bagi Konsumen Muslim. Ahkam: Jurnal Ilmu Syariah. 14(1):145-154. http://dx.doi.org/10.15408/ajis.v14i1.1251
Sayekti, N.W. 2014. Jaminan Produk Halal Dalam Perspektif Kelembagaan. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Kebijakan Publik. 5(2):193-209. https://doi.org/10.22212/jekp.v5i2.84
Syafrida, S. 2016. Sertifikat Halal Pada Produk Makanan Dan Minuman Memberi Perlindungan Dan Kepastian Hukum Hak-Hak Konsumen Muslim. Adil: Jurnal Hukum. 7(2):159-174. https://doi.org/10.33476/ajl.v7i2.353
Wibowo, D.E., Madusari, B.D. 2018. Pengaruh Labelisasi Halal Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Oleh Konsumen Muslim Terhadap Produk Makanan di Kota Pekalongan. Indonesian Journal of Halal. 1(1):73-80. https://doi.org/10.14710/halal.v1i1.3400
Copyright (c) 2020 Risqika Yuliatantri Paramawidhita, Nurul Hikmah Kartini
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License