Pelatihan Penggunaan Teknologi untuk Pengajaran Bahasa Inggris secara Inovatif Di Kelas untuk Guru-Guru MGMP Bahasa Inggris di Kabupaten Bantul
Training on the Use of Technology for Innovative Teaching in English Classes for MGMP Teachers in Bantul District
The application of CALL (Computer Assisted Language Learning) and MALL (Mobile Assisted Language Learning) based technology in language learning in the classroom is not new in this era. A variety of applications are available for free on the internet. However, the knowledge of teachers in Indonesia about the functions and ways of implementing these applications is still low. With this training, it is hoped that teachers will be increasingly able to use CALL and MALL-based applications and explain the pedagogical side simultaneously.
Arianti, A. 2018. Peranan Guru Dalam Meningkatkan Motivasi Belajar Siswa. Didaktika: Jurnal Kependidikan. 12(2):117-134. http://dx.doi.org/10.30863/didaktika.v12i2.181
Budhwar, K. 2017. The Role of Technology in Education. International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology. 2(8):55-57.
Cloete, A.L. 2017. Technology and education: Challenges and opportunities. HTS Teologiese Studies. 73(4): a4589. http://dx.doi.org/10.4102/hts.v73i4.4589
Dewi, S.Z., Hilman, I. 2018. Penggunaan TIK Sebagai Sumber Dan Media Pembelajaran Inovatif Di Sekolah Dasar. Indonesian Journal of Primary Education. 2(2):48-53. https://doi.org/10.17509/ijpe.v2i2.15100
Mahini, F., Forushan, Z.J.A., Haghani, F. 2012. The Importance of Teacher's Role in Technology-Based Education. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 46:1614-1618. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.05.348
Nurrita, T. 2018. Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran Untuk Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Siswa. Misykat: Jurnal Ilmu-ilmu Al-Qur’an, Hadist, Syariah dan Tarbiyah. 3(1):171-187. http://dx.doi.org/10.33511/misykat.v3n1.171
Pathak, K., Manoj, N.K. 2018. ICT in Educational Institution: Need, Role and Importance. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science. 23(1):42-46. http://doi.org/10.9790/0837-2301084246
Stošić, L. 2015. The Importance of Educational Technology in Teaching. International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education. 3(1):111-114. https://doi.org/10.23947/2334-8496-2015-3-1-111-114
Strimel, G.J., Grubbs, M. 2016. Positioning Technology and Engineering Education as a Key Force in STEM Education. Journal of Technology Education. 21-36. https://doi.org/10.21061/jte.v27i2.a.2
Suwarjo, S., Maryatun, I.B., Kusumadewi, N. 2012. Penerapan Student Centered Approach pada Pembelajaran Taman Kanak-Kanak Kelompok B (Studi Kasus di Sekolah Laboratorium Rumah Citta). Jurnal Pendidikan Anak. 1(1):79-102. https://doi.org/10.21831/jpa.v1i1.2924
Wong, G., Yang, M. 2017. Using ICT to Facilitate Instant and Asynchronous Feedback for Students’ Learning Engagement and Improvements. In Emerging Practices in Scholarship of Learning and Teaching in a Digital Era. Singapore: Springer Nature. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-3344-5_18
Copyright (c) 2021 Daniel Ari Widhiatama, Dangin Dangin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License