Pembinaan Desain Produk Amplang Ikan sebagai Alternatif Usaha Rumahan bagi Ibu-Ibu PKK Desa Terantang, Barito Kuala
Training on Fish Amplang Product Design as A Home-Based Business Alternative for PKK Members of Terantang Village, Barito Kuala
Terantang Village is located in Barito Kuala Regency, where the women are members of the PKK, which is where they learn to start a home business. Most PKK members are housewives who have just started small businesses such as spinach chips. This training aimed to provide the participants with a business alternative, from determining and designing products that suit their conditions to training on how to produce these products. Fish amplang was offered as an alternative product, considering that the raw material in the form of fish is easy to obtain and does not require special equipment in its manufacture. This activity is carried out by providing material about product design and practicing making fish amplang taught by an amplang business owner. From the activities carried out, the participants gained new skills regarding the design of fish amplang products. In addition, this training is expected to be a provision for them to develop their businesses. Furthermore, from the evaluation results, it is found that the participants are satisfied with the training carried out, especially since they can learn new skills. They also request that similar training be held periodically.
Evi, S.U., Mahreda, E.S., Dekayanti, T. 2012. Analisis Usaha Pengolahan Amplang Ikan Pipih (Notopterus chilata) Skala Rumah Tangga di Kota Palangka Raya Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah. Fish Scientiae: Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Perikanan dan Kelautan. 2(3):64–74. http://dx.doi.org/10.20527/fs.v2i3.1152
Heizer, J. Render, B. 2016. Manajemen Operasi: Manajemen Keberlangsungan dan Rantai Pasokan (11th ed.). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Maisur, W.A., Desmelati, Dewita. 2019. Pengaruh Jenis Ikan Air Tawar Berbeda Terhadap Karakteristik Mutu Kerupuk Amplang Ikan. Jurnal Agroindustri Halal. 5(2):151–160. https://doi.org/10.30997/jah.v5i2.1801
Purnomo, Suhanda, J. 2014. Diversifikasi Olahan Berbasis Ikan Patin Di Desa Jingah Habang Hilir Kecamatan Karang Intan Kabupaten Banjar Kalimantan Selatan. Fish Scientiae: Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Perikanan dan Kelautan. 4(8):80–94. http://dx.doi.org/10.20527/fs.v4i8.1121
Sari, H., Hafid, A. 2019. Pengembangan Usaha Kerupuk Amplang Bandeng untuk Memberdayakan Masyarakat Desa Polejiwa Kecamatan Malangke Barat Kabupaten Luwu Utara Provinsi Sulawesi Selatan. Panrita Abdi: Jurnal Ilmiah Pengabdian Pada Masyarakat. 3(2):161–169. https://doi.org/10.20956/pa.v3i2.5624
Sari, W.K., Sari, N.I., Leksono, T. 2021. Pengaruh Penambahan Tepung Rumput Laut (Eucheuma sp.) Terhadap Mutu dan Karakteristik Amplang Ikan Tongkol (Euthynnus affinis). Jurnal Teknologi dan Industri Pertanian Indonesia. 13(1):9-15. https://doi.org/10.17969/jtipi.v13i1.18349
Srihadiastuti, R., Hidayatullah, D.S. 2018. Analisis Penyebab Kegagalan Mendirikan Usaha Baru Pada Para Lulusan Program Wirausaha Baru Jawa Barat Kelas Ide Bisnis. Jurnal Ekonomi Pendidikan dan Kewirausahaan. 6(1):31-44. https://doi.org/10.26740/jepk.v6n1.p31-44
Supriyanto. 2009. Business Plan Sebagai Langkah Awal Memulai Usaha. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Pendidikan. 6(1):73-83. https://doi.org/10.21831/jep.v6i1.590
Yunus, M., Maknunah, J., Sujito. 2017. Peningkatan Usaha Krupuk Amplang Di Desa Kertasada Kecamatan Kalianget Kabupaten Sumenep. Jurnal Dedikasi. 14:35-39. https://doi.org/10.22219/dedikasi.v14i0.4297
Copyright (c) 2021 Rizky Nastiti, Norbaiti Norbaiti, Masithah Akbar, Lydia Goenadhi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License