Pendampingan Siswa dan Masyarakat dalam Bidang Pendidikan, Keterampilan, Ekstrakurikuler dan Kepedulian terhadap Lingkungan
Assistance to Students and Communities in the Field of Education, Skills, Extracurricular and Concern for the Environment
Community growth and rapid technological development not only have a positive impact on life but also have a negative impact. The problem today is the decrease of public awareness in reading and writing Al Qur'an, reading literacy culture from an early age, and the importance of having skills of handicraft and participating in extracurricular activities also preserving the environment. This community service activity aims to maintain and re-grow the reading literacy culture, the penchant for reading and writing Al Qur'an, having skills of handicraft, taking extracurricular activities and protecting the environment. To instill this personality, a long period of time is needed so it must be done as early as possible. The targets in this community service are early childhood and society. These activities were held in May to June 2017 in several places by conducting education and mentoring. The participants have given a positive response with high enthusiasm. This community service still needs to be carried out similar activities continuously to get personality according to these goals.
Syarbini, A., 2012, Buku Pintar Pendidikan Karakter (Panduan Lengkap Mendidik Karakter Anak di Sekolah, Madrasah dan Rumah), Jakarta, As@-Prima Pustaka.
Undang-Undang No 20 tahun 2003 tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional
Wibisono, A. F., Dewi, P., 2014, Sosialisasi Bahaya Membuang Sampah Sembarangan dan Menentukan Lokasi TPA di Dusun Deles Desa Jagonayan Kecamatan Ngablak. Jurnal Inovasi dan Kewirausahaan, 3 (1), hal. 21-27.
Wiyani, N. A., 2013, Menumbuhkan Pendidikan Karakter di SD (Konsep, Praktek dan Strategi), Jogjakarta, Ar-Ruzz Media.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License