Pelatihan Guru Profesional bagi Guru SD/MI di Palangka Raya
The Professional Teacher Training For The Teacher Of SD / MI In Palangka Raya
AbstractCommunity service aims to improve the professionalism of teachers in order to become a professional teacher and can advance the quality of education in Indonesia which is currently still relatively low quality. This devotion was held on Thursday, February 18, 2016, in the Hall Regional Chairman of Muhammadiyah Palangkaraya. Target communities in this devotion are the primary school teachers in the city of Palangkaraya, the selection of schools that follow the activities carried out at random/random. The method used in this service is to provide training to teachers in elementary school and later held discussions between participants and speakers. Cost of service activities is entirely sourced from Muhammadiyah University APBU Palangkaraya Year 2015. After the implementation of this activity, it can be concluded that the trainees acquire new knowledge or to refresh back the knowledge they already have.
Sardiman, A.M. (2004), Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar , Jakarta : PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Tim Penyusun, 2014, Panduan Penyusunan Usulan Penelitian dan Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat UM Palangkaraya, Palangka Raya : LP2M.
Undang-Undang Nomor 14 Tahun 2005 tentang Guru dan Dosen, pada pasal 10 ayat (1) tentang Kompetensi Guru
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License