Pelatihan Mengoperasikan Kit Pembelajaran bagi Guru SD di Kota Palangka Raya
The Training Of Operating Learning Kit For The Elementary Teachers In Palangka Raya
The aim of this dedication is to improve the teachers’ professionalism in using elementary learning media/KIT in the city of Palangkaraya. The method of this activity used in the form of training/workshop and the training results are presented by each teacher group, through stages 1) lecture 2) simulation 3) exploration 4) mentoring and 5) evaluation. The target audience or training participants were the classroom teachers and subject teachers at Muhammadiyah Elementary School in Palangkaraya city, as many as 19 people and also involves some of the university students who have been trained using elementary learning KIT correctly. The result of this dedication activity showed that: the ability of teachers in Elementary School of Muhammadiyah Pahandut Palangkaraya is 90% teachers has been skilled to both operate learning KIT and 10% teachers in enough category and still need more guidance in operating KIT Learning.
Jennah, Rodhatul. 2009. Media Pengajaran. Banjar Masin: Antasari Press.
Hamalik, Oemar. (2006). Proses BelajarMengajar Berdasarkan Pendekatan Sistem. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Mulyono. 2012. Strategi Pembelajaran. Malang: UIN-Maliki Press.
Munadi, Yudhi. 2008. Media Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Gaung Persada Press.
Sadiman. Arif, dkk. (2007). Media Pendidikan. Jakarta: Rajawali prees.
Setyono, Budi.2005. Penilaian Otentik dalam Kurikulum Berbasis Kompetensi (dalam jurnal pengembangan pendidikan). Lembaga Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Pendidikan (LP3) Universitas Jember.
Susanto, A. (2013). Teori Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Jakata: PT. Kencana.
Syah, Muhibbin.2000. Psikologi Pendidikan. Bandung : PT. Remaja Rosdakarya
Wasliman. 2007. Teori Belajar Pembelajaran. Jakarta: PT Karisma Putra Utama.
Yamin & Mukhtar. (2007). Kiat Sukses Mengajar di Kelas. Jakarta: PT. Nimas Multima.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License