Penyuluhan Pendidikan Karakter Sebagai Pilar Dalam Membangun Moral Dan Akhlak Anak
Character Education Education As Pillar In Moral Building And Children Children
At this time character education can no longer be ignored because of the role that is very important to improve the moral and morals of children because the moral children of today's nation are getting away from the good word with the modern era of changes that are cultivated in information technology that is growing rapidly renewal. In this PKM activity, to overcome the apparent problems, the team of lecturers Prodi PAI offers PKM implementation with the form of Character Education Education as a Pillar in Building Moral And Child Morals held at PKBM Luthfillah, which is opened for PKBM and general participants. Considering many people who do not have formal education or equality, this counseling is expected to be useful and equip the community about understanding the guidance of Islam in educating children at home in general and about the procedures for the implementation of personal Islamic character education that can be maximally endeavored by each family members, both the head of the family and the representatives and all their members, so as to assist the government in socializing character education for the grass root community in practice level.
Hawadi, Reni Akbar dkk, Bimbingan dan Konseling di Institusi Pendidikan, Yogyakarta: Media Abadi, 2004
mulyana, Deddy, Ilmu Komunikasi:Suatu Pengantar, Remaja Rosdakarya, 2013
Koesuma, Doni, Pendidikan Karakter: Strategi Mendidik Anak Dizaman Global, Jakarta: Grasindo, 2010
Chatib, Munib, Sekolahnya Manusia, Bandung: Kaifa Farhana, 2009
Nata, Abuddin, Manajemen Pendidikan, Mengatasi Kelemahan Pendidikan Islam di Indonesia, Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group, 2013
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License