- Writing is the result of community services in the field but not limited to education, social, political, agricultural, forestry, Islamic studies, engineering, and health sciences which has never been published.
- Manuscripts that have been published in the form of a preprint on several platforms such as arXiv, INA-RXiv, SSRN, and ResearchGate are welcome to publish.
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English with Book Antiqua MT font 10 pt, 1 column, density 1.25 spaces, on A4 paper with a top-down margin of 2.5 cm and right-left margins of 2 cm. Templates for PengabdianMu: Jurnal Ilmiah Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat are available here.
- The manuscript is typed with the MS-Word program using the provided template and saved in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscript is typed strictly with the following rules:
a. The title, Short and clear, written in Indonesian and English. The title length does not exceed 20 words.
b. Authors, listed without mention of title or degree, under the name including the affiliation and complete address, and email of the corresponding author.
c. Abstract, written in Indonesian and English which is a summary of the article. Abstracts are created in one paragraph and a maximum of 250 words with Book Antiqua font 9 pt, single column, and space 1.
d. Introduction, background, reasons for the importance of underlying community service or hypotheses, general approaches and objectives of the analysis, and relevant literature review. The number of paragraphs is not restricted but the contents must include background, objectives, positions on previous research, as well as the novelty of the community service. The little theoretical basis which indirectly related to the contents of the article could be included without sub-chapters required. Citation of more than one author written in et al.
e. Methodology, community service method consists of 2 sub-chapters including instruments and materials, and methods. The sub-chapters are written without numbering or bullets.
f. Results and Discussion at least contain three subjects (1) description of results, (2) interpretation or explanation of results, and (3) comparison of results with previous community service results. If the subchapter's very length could be made sub-sub-chapters with Arabic numbering. Description of the results can be in the form of tables and figures with serial numbers (Table used a sequence of Roman numerals and placed at the top, while figures used Arabic numeric sequence and put in the below).
g. Conclusion, made in a single paragraph without the citation contains the conclusion and suggestions for advanced research.
h. References, a list of recently selected topics is published last ten years (minimum 75% of at least ten references). The bibliography is written in alphabetical order chronologically without the serial number (Harvard System) and suggested using a reference management application such as EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, and other applications.