Upaya Meningkatkan Kemampuan Membaca dengan Menggunakan Strategi Pembelajaran KWL (Know-Want to Know-Learned) Berbantuan Media Cerita Bergambar pada Klas III SDN-3 Palangka Raya
Efforts to Improve Reading Ability Using the Knowledge-Want to Know-Learned KWL (Know-Want to Know-Learned) Media-Based Picture Story in Class III of SD-3 Palangka Raya
This study aims to describe the increase in the reading of students taught by using the KWL (Know-Want-to-Know-Learned) learning strategy assisted with pictorial story media, as well as knowing the reading activities of students who are trained using the KWL learning strategy Learned) aided by a picture story media. This type of research is Class Action Research (CAR). The subjects in this study were class III SDN-3 Langkai Palangka Raya students totalling 20 students and students. This data collection technique is observation and testing. Data analysis techniques are based on the results of the cycle during the learning process. The results showed that the use of the Know-Want-to-Know-Learn (KWL) learning strategy assisted with pictorial story media could improve reading skills in Grade III SDN-3 Langkai Palangka Raya students. This is based on the results of the study with the acquisition of values in the learning activities that have been carried out for two cycles. It can be concluded that: The use of Know-Want to Know-Learned learning media assisted with pictorial stories can improve students' reading skills. , this can be seen from the pre-action average = 58 average with classical completeness 50% first cycle = 72 average with 75% artistic completeness and cycle II = 93 average with 100% traditional instruction.
Anitah sri, (2007). Strategi Pembelajaran, Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka.
Dalman, (2014). Keterampilan Membaca, Jakarta: PT RajaGrapindo Persada.
Dewi Kusumaningsih, dkk (2013). Terampil Berbahasa Indonesia, Yogyakarta: CV Aandi Offset.
Iskandar wassid, dan Sunendar Dadang, (2015). Strategi Pembelajaran Baha-sa, Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakar-ya Offset.
Iskandar, (2008). Metodologi Penelitian dan Sosial (kuantitatif dan kuali-tatif), Jakarta: Gaung Persada Press..
Kunandar, (2012). Penelitian Tindakan Kelas, Jakarta: PT Raja Grapindo Persada.
Rahim Farida, (2006). Pengajaran Mem-baca di Sekolah Dasar, Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License