PENDAMPINGAN KONSELOR SEBAYA DALAM PENCEGAHAN ANEMIA REMAJA PUTRI
Consorting Conselors Beginning in the Prevention of the Adolescent Anemia
Keywords:Prevention of Anemia, Peer counselors, Teenage girls
Anemia is a nutritional problem in the world, especially in developing countries. The incidence of female anemia in Indonesia is still high. Young women have ten times greater risk of anemia than young men. This is because teenage girls experience menstruation every month and are in a period of growth so that requires more iron intake. Efforts made in addition to providing blood-boosting tablets also involve the participation of peers in adolescent groups to prevent anemia in adolescents further through peer counselors on the prevention of anemia in young women. Methods of community service that is with Peer Counselor Assistance On Prevention of Young Women Anemia. This activity is carried out for 3 months which is divided into 3 stages: (1) planning stage, (2) the implementation stage, (3) the evaluation stage. The results obtained an increase in the counseling service process from 27 at the first meeting to 32.33 at the third meeting
Anggraeni A. 2010. Faktor-Faktor Yang Berhubungan Dengan Status Anemia Gizi Besi Pada Siswi SMU Di Wilayah DKI Jakarta. Jakarta: BKPI-LIPI.
Backstrand JR, LH Allen, AK Black, M Demata, GH Pelto. 2002. Diet And Iron Status Of Nonpregnant Women In Rural Central Mexico. The Journal Of Nutrition 76:156–64
Bakta IM, Pendekatan Terhadap Pasien Anemia. In : Sudoyo AW, Bambang Setiyohadi, Idrus Alwi, Marcellus Simadibrata K, Siti Setiati, Editors. Buku Ajar Ilmu Penyakit Dalam. Edisi IV, Jilid II. Jakarta Pusat: Pusat Penerbitan Ilmu Penyakit Dalam FK UI; 2006.P.622-623.
Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS), Badan Koordinasi Keluarga Berencana Nasional (BKKBN), Kementerian Kesehatan (Kemenkes), ICF International. Survei Demografi
Kesehatan Indonesia 2012: Kesehatan Reproduksi Remaja. Jakarta: BPS, BKKBN, Kemenkes Dan ICF Internasional; 2013.
Briawan D. 2008. Efikasi suplementasi besi multivitamin terhadap perbaikan status besi remaja wanita [disertasi]. Bogor : Sekolah Pasca Sarjana, Institut Pertanian
Chaudhary S M And Vasant R D.2008 A Study Of Anemia Among Adolescent Females In The Urban Area Of Nagpur; Indian J Community Med; V.33(4); 2008. P.243–245.
Gallagher ML. 2008. The Nutrients And Their Metabolism. In: Mahan LK, Escott-Stump S. Krause’s Food, Nutrition, And Diet Therapy. 12th Edition. Philadelphia: Saunders.
Kementerian Kesehatan RI. 2011. Modul Pelatihan Pelayanan Kesehatan Peduli Remaja. Bagi Konselor. Jakarta
Kementerian Kesehatan RI. 2011. Modul Pelatihan Pelayanan Kesehatan Peduli Remaja. Bagi Tenaga Kesehatan. Jakarta
Minakshi R, Varghese R, Ravindra H N.2015. A Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Program on Knowledge Regarding Iron Deficiency Anemia and Its Prevention Among Early Adolescent Girls in Selected Schools of Bhavnagar District; Paripex - Indian Journal Of Research Vol 4(5).
National Anemia Action Council. Anemia In Adolescents : The Teen Scene. 2009 January 14 Available From Http://Www.Anemia.Org.
Pareek P, Hafiz A.2015. A Study on Anemia Related Knowledge Among Adolescent Girls; International Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences 2015; 4(3): 273-276 DOI: 10.11648/j.ijnfs.20150403.14
Permaesih D dan Herman S. 2005. Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Anemia Pada Remaja Bul. Penel. Kesehatan, Vol. 33, No. 4, 2005: 162-171
Suwarjo.2008.Pedoman Konseling Teman Sebaya Untuk Pengembangan Resiliensi.FKIP; UNY; Yogyakarta
Thompson B. 2007. Food-based approaches for combating iron deficiency. Didalam Nutritional Anemia, Edited by Klaus Kraemer & Michael B. Zimmermann. Switzerland: Sight and Life Press.
WHO, 2012. Prevention Of Deficiency Anaemia In Adolescents Role Of Weekly Iron And Folic Acid Supplementation.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into a separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License