Pengembangan Media Flash Card IPA Terintegrasi Model Two Stay Two Stray Untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Siswa Kelas 5 SD
Development of Science Flash Card Media Integrated Two Stay Two Stray Model to Improve Critical Thinking Skills of Grade 5 Elementary School
Keywords:Media Flashcard, IPA, Model Two Stay Two Stray, Berpikir Kritis
This research was conducted based on an analysis of the needs and problems found in the SD located in Gugus Mawar, Suruh District. This study aims to develop a media, namely to determine the level of feasibility and practicality of integrated science flash card media with the Two Stay Two Stray (TSTS) model to improve critical thinking skills in 5th grade elementary school. This research and development (Research & Development) chose a research development design using procedures that have been modified by Sukmadinata and using the ASSURE development model. Assessment questionnaire sheets for validator experts and response questionnaire sheets are used as data collection instruments. With that, expert lecturers, students and teachers of grade 5 elementary school were used as the subjects of this study. The results of this study indicate that IPA flash card media is considered feasible and practical with the acquisition of a percentage of material experts 92.7%, media experts 93.8%, and learning design 93.8%. As for the practicality of the media, it got a percentage of 79.2% from student responses and 88% from teacher responses. It can be concluded that the integrated science flash card media using the TSTS model to improve critical thinking skills for grade 5 elementary school is considered feasible and practical to apply to the learning process.
Acesta, A. (2020). Analisis Kemampuan Higher Order Thingking Skills (HOTS) Siswa Materi IPA Di Sekolah Dasar. Quagga: Jurnal Pendidikan Dan Biologi, 12(2), 170.
Afifah, U. N., Suwandono, S., & Oktaviani, D. N. (2018). Deskripsi Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Peserta Didik Dengan Model Pembelajaran Two Stay Tawo Stray. JIPMat, 3(2).
Florea, Mirela Nadia & Hurjui, E. (2015). Critical thinking in elementary school children. Procedia-Sosial and Behavioral Sciences. 265–572.
Ikhwati, H., & Sudarmin, P. (2014). Pengembangan Media Flashcard Ipa Terpadu Dalam Pembelajaran Model Kooperatif Tipe Students Teams Achievement Divisions (Stad) Tema Polusi Udara. USEJ - Unnes Science Education Journal, 3(2), 481–486.
Marlina, M. P., Dr. Abdul Wahab, M. S., Susidamaiyanti, M. P., Ramadana, M. P. I., Siti Zumrotul Nikmah, M. P., Sarwo Edy Wibowo, M. P., Indianasari, M. P., Syafruddin, M. P., Wiwin Putriawati, S. P. M. P., & Eryuni Ramdhayani, S. P. M. P. (2021). Pengembangan media pembelajaran SD/MI. Yayasan Penerbit Muhammad Zaini.
Mawardi. (2018). Merancang model dan media pembelajaran. Scholaria: Jurnal Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan, 8(1), 26–40. http://ejournal.uksw.edu/scholaria/article/view/1412
Nurhasanah, E. (2021). Pengaruh Media Pembelajaran Berbasis Flashcard Huruf Hijaiyah terhadap Hasil Belajar Iqro pada Santri The Gold Generation. Jurnal Inovasi, Evaluasi Dan Pengembangan Pembelajaran (JIEPP), 1(2), 60–68.
Pratama, J. B. K. D. F. (2019). BAHAN AJAR IPA BERBASIS LITERASI SAINS. Bandung: LEKKAS.
Sukmadinata, N. S. (2017). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (ke-12Pt). PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Zuschaiya, D. (2022). Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran Flashcard Untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Siswa Pada Mata Pelajaran Matematika Di MI Islamiyah Tulungagung Baureno Bojonegoro. Paper Knowledge . Toward a Media History of Documents, 7(2), 107–115.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Agil Kurniawati, Mawardi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License