Pengaruh Program Kurassaki (Kurangi Sampah Sekolah Kita) Terhadap Kebersihan Sekolah Pada Siswa di SDN Kutabaru I Kabupaten Tangerang
The Effect Of Kurassaki (Reduce Our School Waste) Program On School Hygiene In Students At Kutabaru I Elementary School Tangerang District
Keywords:Program Kurassaki, Kebersihan Sekolah, Sampah, Pendidikan Sekolah Dasar
This study aims to determine the effect of the kurassaki (reduce our school waste) programme on school hygiene in students at SDN Kutabaru I, Tangerang Regency. The research approach used is quantitative with correlational method. The data in this study were obtained through distributing questionnaires to respondents and analysed using simple regression tests and correlation tests. The location of this research was SDN Kutabaru I, Tangerang Regency. The population in this study were all students at SDN Kutabaru I, Tangerang Regency. The sampling technique in this study used random sampling technique and the number of samples was determined using the Solvin formula with a significance level of 5% so that the number of samples in this study was 264 respondents. The results of simple regression testing obtained Fcount 81.71> Ftable 1.22 with the equation Y = 33.79 + 0.53X. This shows that there is a significant influence between the kurassaki (reduce our school waste) programme on school hygiene. Meanwhile, the results of correlation testing obtained an rxy value of 0.48 which is based on the table of criteria for determining the amount of correlation coefficient is at the "medium" level, and obtained a determinant coefficient value of 24% which shows how much influence the kurassaki (reduce our school waste) programme contributes to school hygiene.
Carsel HR, H. Syamsunie. 2018. Metodologi Penelitian Kesehatan dan Pendidikan. Yogyakarta, Penebar Media Pusaka
Daryanto dan Suprihatin, A. 2013. Pengantar Pendidikan Lingkungan Hidup. Yogyakarta, Gava Media
Dirgantara, Y. 2021. Belajar Berinovasi di Kala Pandemi Dalam Upaya Mencerdaskan Bangsa. Bandung, LP2M UIN SGD Bandung
Nulhakim, L., et al. 2022. Pelatihan Pengelolaan SAmpah Organik Rumah Tangga Menjadi Eco-Enzyme di Desa Tenjoayu. Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat : Ilmu Pendidikan UNILA (JPMIP), 1(2) : 70-74
Putriana, et al. 2021. Kurassaki : Bentuk dan Startegi Tanggung Jawab Terhadap Sampah Siswa MIN 2 Magetan. Jurnal Of Primary Education, 1(1) : 72-86
Triwiyanto, T. 2014. Pengantar Pendidikan. Jakarta, PT Bumi Aksara
Sarmanu. 2017. Dasar Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan Statiska. Surabaya, Airlangga University Press
Sugiyono. 2018. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Bandung, Alfabeta
Susilowati, Y. dan Santoso, A. 2021. Pengaruh Program Kurassaki Terhadap Perilaku Hidup Bersih Dan Sehat (PHBS) Siswa Pada Sekolah Pilot Project Bappeda Kabupaten Tangerang. Jurnal Ilmiah Indonesia, 6(8) : 4209-4216
Wahjusaputri, S dan Purwanto, A. 2022. Statistika Pendidikan : Teori dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta, CV. Bintang Semesta Media
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Novellia Amanda, Reksa Adya Pribadi, Lukman Nulhakim
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License