Hubungan Tingkat Pengetahuan Ibu tentang Vitamin A dengan Pemberian Kapsul Vitamin A pada Balita
The Relationship of Mother's Knowledge Levels about Vitamin A with Vitamin A Capsule Provision to Children
Vitamin A is one of the essential nutrients that are fat-soluble and stored in the liver, the body cannot make it, so it must be met from the outside (essential). Another most severe consequence of vitamin A deficiency (VAC) is night blindness, another form of xerophthalmias such as corneal damage and blindness. Vitamin A can increase the body's resistance to infectious diseases such as measles, diarrhea, and ARI and has a vital role in health eye. This study determined the relationship between a mother's level of knowledge about vitamin A and giving vitamin A to toddlers based on the data through the literature review method. They are using the literature review method. Journal searches use an academic database, namely Google Scholar, published in 2017-2020 using Indonesian and English. Cross-sectional study design. They obtained six research results according to the inclusion criteria. The research sample averaged 38-100 respondents. The results of the research analysis showed in six research journals that there was a relationship between the mother's level of knowledge about vitamin A and giving vitamin A capsules to toddlers with A mother's awareness of the importance of vitamin A in toddlers can be seen in the knowledge they have, one of the causes of the problem of vitamin A deficiency is the behavior or attitude of mothers who do not give vitamin A to their children. This is based on a lack of knowledge about the importance of vitamin A. P-value = 0.005. A mother's awareness of the importance of vitamin A in toddlers can be seen from the inside. One of the causes of vitamin A deficiency is the behavior or attitude of mothers who do not give vitamin A to their children. This is based on a lack of knowledge about the importance of vitamin A.
2. Kemenkes RI 2018. (2019). Profil Kesehatan Indonesia 2018 [Indonesia Health Profile 2018]. http://www.depkes.go.id/resources/download/pusdatin/profil-kesehatan-indonesia/Data-dan-Informasi_Profil-Kesehatan-Indonesia-2018.pdf
3. Dinkes Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah. (2019). Dinas kesehatan provinsi kalimantan tengah 2019. Profil Kesehatan Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah, 09, 1–251. http://www.dinkes.kalteng.go.id/
4. Permenkes, 2015. (n.d.). Permenkes 21 2015 kapsul vitamin a bayi, balita dan ibu nifas.
5. Nursalam, (2020). Pada Pendidikan Kesehatan (M. K. Dr.Titin Sukarni,S.Kp., N. Diah Pryantini, S.Kep., & N. Dluha Maf’ula, S.Kep. (eds.)). Fakultas Keperawatan Universitas Airlangga.
6. Ulhaq, Zulviqar Syambani, M. R. (2019). Panduan Literature review. Fakultas Kedokteran Dan Ilmu Kesehatan UIN Malang, 53(9), 1689–1699.
7. Prasetyaningsih, (2019). Hubungan pengetahuan dan sikap ibu dengan pemberian vitamin A pada anak balita di puskesmas pariaman kota pariaman tahun 2017. Jurnal Kesehatan Komunitas, 5(2), 106–109.
Copyright (c) 2022 Mahlida Mahlida, Fitriani Ningsih, Riska Ovany
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All rights reserved. This publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording.