Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.
Alhamdulillahirabbil ‘alamin. The next edition of the Borneo Journal of Pharmacy (Borneo J Pharm), has been published in May 2021. Starting from this volume, Borneo J Pharm increases the frequency of publishing four times a year. This change aims to improve the circulation of the best articles published by Borneo J Pharm.
This edition contains ten articles consisting of Pharmacology-Toxicology, Pharmaceutical, Microbiology Pharmacy, and Clinical-Community Pharmacy. This edition includes writings from seven countries including Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Nepal, Uganda, and Nigeria. The authors come from several institutions, including Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kesehatan Borneo Lestari, Bandung Institute of Technology, Universitas Lambung Mangkurat, Universitas Muhammadiyah Banjarmasin, Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kesehatan ISFI Banjarmasin, Shri Gopichand College of Pharmacy, Government College University Faisalabad, Islamic Azad University, Sardar Patel College of Pharmacy, Universal College of Medical Sciences, NKBR College of Pharmacy and Research Centre, Universitas Islam Bandung, Oxford College of Pharmacy, ATMS Group of Institutions, Institut Sains dan Teknologi Nasional, Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Kampala International University, Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero, University Institute of Pharma Sciences Chandigarh University, and Laureate Institute of Pharmacy.
The editorial board would like to thank all editors and reviewers, and contributors of the scientific articles who have provided the repertoire in this issue. We hope that all parties, especially the contributors of the articles, could re-participate for publication in the next edition in August 2021.
Wassalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.
Full text article
Authors continue to retain the copyright to the article if the article is published in the Borneo Journal of Pharmacy. They will also retain the publishing rights to the article without any restrictions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.