Alhamdulillahirabbil ‘alamin. The next edition of Borneo Journal of Pharmacy (Borneo J Pharm), has been published in February 2020. Starting from this edition, Borneo J Pharm increases the frequency of publishing four times a year. This change aims to improve the circulation of the best articles published by Borneo J Pharm. Also, starting from this edition, Borneo J Pharm applying the publish-as-you-go issue to present the title of the article that has been received as early as possible in order to increase the chances of readability and quotation of articles in Borneo J Pharm.
Starting in the 2019 edition, Borneo J Pharm has been accepted for indexing in EMBASE by Elsevier. This is an acknowledgment of the quality of the publications presented by Borneo J Pharm. In addition, Borneo J Pharm has also been accredited at SINTA in rank 3. In the future, Borneo J Pharm will try to improve the accreditation rank and register with other indexers such as ESCI and ASEAN Citation Index.
This edition contains six articles consisting of Pharmacology-Toxicology, Pharmacognosy-Phytochemistry, Pharmaceutical, Analytical Pharmacy-Medicinal Chemistry, and Natural Product Development. This edition includes writings from four countries including Indonesia, India, Ukraine, and Costa Rica. The authors come from several institutions, including Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kesehatan Mitra Bunda Persada Batam, Bharathi College of Pharmacy, Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kesehatan Borneo Lestari, Universidad de Costa Rica, Kharkiv National Medical University, National University of Pharmacy, Hon. Prof. M. S. Bokarius Kharkiv Research Institute of Forensic Examinations, and Universitas Muhammadiyah Pekajangan Pekalongan.
Full text article
Authors continue to retain the copyright to the article if the article is published in the Borneo Journal of Pharmacy. They will also retain the publishing rights to the article without any restrictions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.