Good pharmaceutical services are directly oriented services in the drug use process aimed at ensuring the safety, effectiveness, and rationality of drug use by applying science and function in patient care. Consumer satisfaction is the response of customer or service user for each service provided. The purpose of this study was to determine the level of patient satisfaction with pharmaceutical service in RSUD Dr. Murjani Sampit. This study was conducted using the descriptive method. The level of satisfaction was measured by the five dimensions of service quality and was analyzed using percentage and Likert scale. The results showed the average percentage of interpretation score of 68% which means included in the category of satisfaction.
Full text article
Bertawati. 2013. Profil pelayanan kefarmasian dan kepuasan konsumen apotik di Kecamatan Adiwerna Kota Tegal. Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Universitas Surabaya. 2(2):1-11.
Departemen Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. 2009. Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia Nomor 51 Tahun 2009 Tentang Pekerjaan Kefarmasian. Jakarta.
Departemen Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. 2009. Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 44 tentang Rumah Sakit. Jakarta.
Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. 2016. Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Indonesia Nomor 72 Tahun 2016 tentang Standar Pelayanan Kefarmasian di Rumah Sakit. Jakarta.
Daulay, M.A. 2015. Tingkat kepuasan pasien rawat jalan peserta BPJS kesehatan terhadap pelayanan kefarmasian di dua puskesmas di Kota Medan. Skripsi, Fakultas Farmasi, Universitas Sumatera Utara.
Sani, F. 2016. Metodologi Penelitian Farmasi Komunitas dan Eksperimental Edisi 1 Cetak 1. Yogyakarta, Deepublish.
Supardi, Sudibyo dan Surahman. 2014. Metodelogi Penelitian Untuk Mahasiswa Farmasi. Jakarta, Trans Indo Media.
Copyright (c) 2018 Susi Novaryatiin, Syahrida Dian Ardhany, Siti Aliyah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors continue to retain the copyright to the article if the article is published in the Borneo Journal of Pharmacy. They will also retain the publishing rights to the article without any restrictions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published articles of work (eg, post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.